Please sod off. You’re not welcome here. What gives you the right to destroy lives? I’m not going to sit and watch as you destroy another life without saying my piece.
Firstly, I’d like to say I understand that you’ve been set-up by Society, but may I just tell you that Society is corrupt and though you may think you’re achieving a great thing by striving for ‘perfection’, you’re really just an instrument in Society’s power-struggle. I appreciate your efforts to combat Obesity, who is agreeably very damaging to Society, and her good friend Humanity, but you are merely increasing the opportunity for Self-Harm, and we know we cannot afford that. Continue reading “Dear Anorexia”
oh I love a good list! I’m a disorganised, messy person, who loves tidiness and finds disorganisation distressing. Aren’t I one big contradiction? Lists are the perfect way to fit my lifestyle, to try and organise my mess and I’d almost say they’re therapeutic. Here’s why:
- They’re so easy to do- I can make a list on the bus home
- They’re good reminders- I always forget what I need to do, and listing them helps to set out a plan and make sure I don’t forget to do things!
- They help me stay organised- I can prioritise what I need to do, and when
- Time- It takes 30 seconds to make a list, and it saves me much more time! There isn’t much time in my family, too much to do, so keeping a list makes it easy to evaluate how much time I have for other activities
- Clear and concise- you can either read just the individual headings, or all their little blurbs, and it makes reading so much clearer when you know exactly what it’s about
- They’re organised!
Now these aren’t the only reasons, but I must dash, sorry it’s so short but it’s hectic this week!
So as I mentioned in a previous post, I own (merely meaning I look after him, otherwise it seems we play by his rules…) a Miniature Shetland called Hustle. He’s a cheeky guy, a little dark bay roan colt, and he’s only six months old (at the time of this post). I’ll refer to him as little man or little fluff sometimes, so that’s who I mean, because he is so small (I’m known as a midget and he makes me look so tall!) and so fluffy (I could knit a whole duplicate of him if I had the attention span for knitting)
Anyway, I’ll get a photo of him uploaded asap for you guys
So this is my blog! I thought it would be interesting to write and a good way to document my year. So here it is…
I’m Minna, and the family and I have a lot of pets (currently standing at approximately 45?) It’s the start of 2016, and the start of my blog. Bring it on! We have a new arrival today, and they’re very cheeky… Be prepared guys, the chaos is coming!