oh I love a good list! I’m a disorganised, messy person, who loves tidiness and finds disorganisation distressing. Aren’t I one big contradiction? Lists are the perfect way to fit my lifestyle, to try and organise my mess and I’d almost say they’re therapeutic. Here’s why:
- They’re so easy to do- I can make a list on the bus home
- They’re good reminders- I always forget what I need to do, and listing them helps to set out a plan and make sure I don’t forget to do things!
- They help me stay organised- I can prioritise what I need to do, and when
- Time- It takes 30 seconds to make a list, and it saves me much more time! There isn’t much time in my family, too much to do, so keeping a list makes it easy to evaluate how much time I have for other activities
- Clear and concise- you can either read just the individual headings, or all their little blurbs, and it makes reading so much clearer when you know exactly what it’s about
- They’re organised!
Now these aren’t the only reasons, but I must dash, sorry it’s so short but it’s hectic this week!
Pretty cool way to start the year:
Spent the morning doing boring bits and pieces like cleaning the kitchen, but then this afternoon…
Well world, meet the little fluff: Hustle! He’s a miniature Shetland colt, and he’s only six months old. Aww bless him, he’s SO fluffy! I have never met anything so fluffy, not even an owlet! He even makes me, my tiny little self, look like a giant!
We have big plans, this little guy and I.
I got him as a Christmas present (thank you Santa) from the lovely Polsue Manor Miniatures
Apparently he’s very cheeky so training him will be fun… Welcome to the mad house little fluff!
Anyway, it’s been three days now, and so far we have had a few melt-downs (he’s only a baby just got a bit overwhelmed) and discovered he has an appetite! So here comes the little Shetland attitude… and the stallion attitude too!
He learnt how to rear and walk on his hind legs a surprisingly long way, not sure that that’s entirely a good thing though… But we know if he kicks it doesn’t hurt too much! There’s just a nice little hoof print on my knee, sweet. It was an accident (I hope)
Bless, I made him sound like a monster but he’s not. He’s really sweet and did I mention how fluffy he is? Love my little man
Anyways I best be off, school tomorrow ewwwww.
So this is my blog! I thought it would be interesting to write and a good way to document my year. So here it is…
I’m Minna, and the family and I have a lot of pets (currently standing at approximately 45?) It’s the start of 2016, and the start of my blog. Bring it on! We have a new arrival today, and they’re very cheeky… Be prepared guys, the chaos is coming!