oh I love a good list! I’m a disorganised, messy person, who loves tidiness and finds disorganisation distressing. Aren’t I one big contradiction? Lists are the perfect way to fit my lifestyle, to try and organise my mess and I’d almost say they’re therapeutic. Here’s why:
- They’re so easy to do- I can make a list on the bus home
- They’re good reminders- I always forget what I need to do, and listing them helps to set out a plan and make sure I don’t forget to do things!
- They help me stay organised- I can prioritise what I need to do, and when
- Time- It takes 30 seconds to make a list, and it saves me much more time! There isn’t much time in my family, too much to do, so keeping a list makes it easy to evaluate how much time I have for other activities
- Clear and concise- you can either read just the individual headings, or all their little blurbs, and it makes reading so much clearer when you know exactly what it’s about
- They’re organised!
Now these aren’t the only reasons, but I must dash, sorry it’s so short but it’s hectic this week!